ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    New FORSCOM & TRADOC Regs!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New FORSCOM & TRADOC Regs!
 Login/Join

posted
FORSCOM Regulation 217-5, 1996, The SGT Audie Murphy Club has been replaced with FORSCOM Regulation 600-80, 2007, The SGT Audie Murphy Award.

The current TRADOC Regulation 600-14, 1999, The SGT Audie Murphy Club is still in effect. Change 1, 2005, updates the reg.

If I can be of assistance to any of you, please let me know.

theoldsargedude
SSG, USA, Retired
Member, SGT Audie Murphy Club-1994
Co-Founder, Fort Sill SGT Audie Murphy Club-1998
President, Audie Murphy National Fan Club-2002 to Present

theoldsarge
SSG, USA, Retired
President, Audie Murphy National Fan Club
Member, SGT Audie Murphy Club
Co-Founder, Fort Sill SGT Audie Murphy Club
Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
Life Member, Disabled American Veterans
Ride Captain, SW OK Patriot Guard Riders

Posts: 22 | Location: Lawton, OK, USA, Earth, Milky Way | Registered: 20 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Are you able to send me a full pdf version of FORSCOM Reg 600-80-1, SAMA dated 2 April 2015? thanks in advance. my email is: alejandro.l.asgali.mil@mail.mil

Posts: 16 | Registered: 28 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
test

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I suggest you never post your mail.mil e-mail address on the public internet. Spammers get access to it and that is how phishing attacks can work on our DoD networks.

I state that because your post leads to your facebook page from here https://www.facebook.com/perma...3&id=163333883757955

Also, this thread is five years old and most likely the oldsarge has no longer posted on this website.

I suggest you look here

https://www.facebook.com/Ft-Ca...38034830/?fref=photo and post your question there or...

http://www.detrick.army.mil/samc/sam5.cfm

and access the forscom.army.mil link on a government computer.

Another wise thing to do will be to engage a Audie Murphy chapter at your installation for up to date information.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm at JBLM, WA and the regulation they show on the MOI is FORSCOM 600-80-1 2 APR 2015. Is there such thing? or is it a typo and they really meant the new FORSCOM Reg 600-80, 2007. I you have either of these pubs, can you direct me on how I can download its pdf version? Thanks.