ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    How long for paperwork to process?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long for paperwork to process?
 Login/Join

Picture of KSoler
posted
I completed and was inducted to the SAMC board while deployed in Iraq at a 3rd ID Division board. My unit has since redeployed to the states and except for an ARCOM, I have received no paperwork or information on the matter.

We are now in our 5th month since the board. I went so far as to email 3rd ID Division CSM for information since he was the residing CSM on the board. He said no information had come back yet.

What kind of time lines have people seen in the past? Is this time frame normal?

Posts: 186 | Registered: 23 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Top_Dog
posted Hide Post
Kind of surprising. I received my certificat, coin, award and membership card all at the same time, which was 3 weeks after the board. Every MACOM is a little different, as I received mine a few years back in 2ID/8th Army.

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post