ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    SAMC prep questions
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAMC prep questions
 Login/Join

Picture of tanx4life
posted Hide Post
Im thinking about trying for the SAMC board.
If you could send me what you have that might
be able to help that would be great.
send it to robert.allen7@us.army.mil
thanks
quote:
Originally posted by KSoler:
A lot of people have asked for study questions and other ways to prepare. I have a 9mb file for you if you are interested.

It is 175 pages long. The first half is devoted to all of the paperwork needed, examples of packets and so forth. The second half gives many questions and answers to the questions along with important responses and reference material. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

It is a pdf file for reference.

Hope this helps some people interested!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello I am preparing for the SAMB can you email me the info that you have at clifdogg28@yahoo.com thankyou in advance.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Sharp
posted Hide Post
Hello May I get a packet sent to me at benjamin.sharp@us.army.mil

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GoSignal
posted Hide Post
hey, if I could get a packet as well...that would be GREATLY appreciated. Right now I am just using some random tidbits around the internet.

funk021@hotmail.com

"It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." -Niccolo Machiavelli, 1515

Posts: 125 | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello I am preparing for the SAMC board can you send me the file you have thankyou.
Email: clifdogg28@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello I am preparing for the SAMC board can you please send me the, 9mb, 175 page file you have? Also, does anyone have the TRADOC Audie Murphy Bio on an audio file of some type that can be downloaded? I need to listen to it as well as view the bio for perfect mastery. Thank You

Email: leonard.d.graham@us.army.mil and MyPsalm91@aol.com.

"The day Soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them."
-Gen. (Ret.) Colin Powell

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSoler,
Please email me the study guide and needed paperwork. Email address is jareds_rme_wife@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSoler,

Can you please email me the PDF with the SAMC board study questions? Thanks!

frances.restoff@us.army.mil

quote:
A lot of people have asked for study questions and other ways to prepare. I have a 9mb file for you if you are interested.

It is 175 pages long. The first half is devoted to all of the paperwork needed, examples of packets and so forth. The second half gives many questions and answers to the questions along with important responses and reference material. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If anyone is still passing around this pdf I'd very much appreciate an emailed attachment myself at partisan3502@yahoo.com TY

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Lewis, WA | Registered: 19 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSoler,

I would appreciate a copy of what you have on the Audie Murphy board. Please send to shunne@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was wondering if by chance Ksoler if you stil had those study questions if so could you send it to me owens_rodricus@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can I please get what you have for the SAMB?

virginia.prebot@us.army.mil

quote:
Originally posted by tanx4life:
Im thinking about trying for the SAMC board.
If you could send me what you have that might
be able to help that would be great.
send it to robert.allen7@us.army.mil
thanks
quote:

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Combat Medic
posted Hide Post
Hello all,
I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming SAMC board. I can definatlly need some help. I will appreciate any help I can get.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Combat Medic
posted Hide Post
My E-mail is culler69@hotmail.com
Any SAMC info and PPT that you have will be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ksoler, if you can send me what you have (175 pages) to help me prep for the Audie Murphy Board I would be truly greatful

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post