ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    SAMC prep questions
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAMC prep questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello everyone,

I have been nominated to attend the SAMC board...

Any info. or pdf's related to the board, please forward them to bonilla@usa.com.

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Wainwright, AK | Registered: 07 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MIMapache
posted Hide Post
I am also looking for the study guide information. If anyone has it or can send it here are my two e-mails.

john.clayton.cain@us.army.mil

clayton.cain@gmail.com

Please if you could send them to both!

Posts: 82 | Location: Ft. Bliss | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I as well am looking for any and all info one may have for SAMC prep while deployed. Any info would be gratly appreciated. If you can e-mail to putnamrg@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good Day,

I, too, will be attending the SAM Board at the end of the Month. If you could please provide any information/insight or advice it would be greatly appreciated. To all, thanks in advance for your time and attention; it is greatly appreciated.

Please email to: lowejazz1@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Could you send a copy of your prep guide? My email is danielle.joy.spencer@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AirborneAnimal
posted Hide Post
This thread has certainly been up for quite a while, I hope there are people still around that are willing to share those PDF files containing Audie Murphy Board prep questions.

If so, please email information to mtragins@gmail.com

I appreciate the assistance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AirborneAnimal,

Posts: 1 | Location: Iraq | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am going to SAMC next month. I'd love to have a full study guide, like the one mentioned in the very first post. I have been piecing together study guides from the web. please send to chetstugus@gmail.com I appreciate the help from other NCO's who are the example setters and the standard bearers.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Vet Dog
posted Hide Post
KSoler,

Can you please send me everything you have for the Audie board. Im on my way to Germany and want to start studying so I can go in about a year.

kcole033@yahoo.com

Thanks you have no idea how much you are giving back...

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSOLER> I need help man. Please help. I'm going before the SAMC board in April. Any info you could send me would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Devin
email devin.allred@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can you please send me the second part...the questions and answers
Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by KSoler:
A lot of people have asked for study questions and other ways to prepare. I have a 9mb file for you if you are interested.

It is 175 pages long. The first half is devoted to all of the paperwork needed, examples of packets and so forth. The second half gives many questions and answers to the questions along with important responses and reference material. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

It is a pdf file for reference.

Hope this helps some people interested!

munoz1987@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If possible I would like a copy of your study questions for SAMC. Below is my email and thanks for your time.

bigrob121378@yahoo.com

Thank you

Robert

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KSoler
posted Hide Post
Hey all, I realize that this thread has taken on a life of its own. I apologize for those who have requested but not received the file. For those who sent me PM's I was able to get most of them it.

I've been in Afghanistan for a tick or two and checking the board has not been readily available. I sent it off to the people who have posted on the 4th page this morning (bandwidth is always an issue here).

If you are still looking, please feel free to send me a pm. I've heard nothing but success from people so far.

Additionally, please understand that "I need this, I'm going to the board tomorrow" is the wrong answer. It is an asset, but not the end all. And most importantly, I don't have a 15 minute turnaround time. It just isn't practical.

So for those interested, please send me pm so I will get your email and can send it off as soon as possible. I will try to check the board, but it simply does not happen as often as I'd like.

Good luck to those taking the SAMC board, and if you were successful, it would be great if you could post too.

Best of luck

RLTW

Posts: 186 | Registered: 23 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of breezzy
posted Hide Post
Hey was up! I a have just being reccommended to go to the SAMC board by my Bigade CSM, I would appreciate it if you could send me that email with the prep questions and packet info.Thanks in advance for your help. my email is trebarn77@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Location: trebarn77@gmail.com | Registered: 18 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mr. KSloer,
When you have time, would you mind send me a copy of all of your SAMC study material?
My email address is: christinajzhang@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!!

and

Best of luck on your deployment~~

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
is there any way someone can mail this study guild to me at DerekAustinJR@yahoo.com please

Posts: 1 | Location: afgan | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post