ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    SAMC prep questions
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAMC prep questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello I have also been recommended for the next board. Can you please send the SMAC packet to this email address: dioneboyd77@yahoo.com
Thank you for your help in advance.

Dione K. Boyd

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSoler:
A lot of people have asked for study questions and other ways to prepare. I have a 9mb file for you if you are interested.

It is 175 pages long. The first half is devoted to all of the paperwork needed, examples of packets and so forth. The second half gives many questions and answers to the questions along with important responses and reference material. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

It is a pdf file for reference.

Hope this helps some people interested!

I would love this information if you don't mind! This is by far my next goal. A few 1SGs in my Battalion really want me to go for this to set myself aside as a new SSG 42A. Please send me what you can at vgrimes@troy.edu. Thank you so much Smiler

trying to make it in my military career Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: jblm, wa | Registered: 23 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSoler

I would love this information you have on the SAMC board, if you don't mind! This is by far my next goal. A few 1SGs in my Battalion really want me to go for this to set myself aside as a new SSG 42A. Please send me what you can at vgrimes@troy.edu. Thank you so much Smiler

trying to make it in my military career Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: jblm, wa | Registered: 23 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
KSoler, if you are still monitoring this site, I would love for you to send your pdf file to:

noreye.fierro@gmail.com
or
nore_eye@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Could I please get a copy of the 175 page study guide, sarahandjoshwright@yahoo.com, appreciate it. God bless you all!

SSG Joshua D. Wright

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you; Jesus Christ and the American G. I. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom."

Author: Unknown

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Knox, Kentucky | Registered: 30 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Could you please send a copy to me at tophowe@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11B32B
posted Hide Post
If anyone is in Europe and wants an example "study guide" and references for the Sergeant Morales Club Selection Board you can PM me. I became a member this year.

For these boards, you need to ensure your Soldier's counseling packets, Leaders Book, and ERB, as well as NCOERS are squared away. For SMC, you need to practice answering hypothetical questions dealing with touchy subject ranging from homosexuals, assaults, NCO's with debt and in need of housing or loans that don't qualify.

You need to go to your on post ACS and know all the programs they offer, you need to know Army Family Team Building, BOSS, MWR, anything that helps Soldiers or families. Go out right now and start volunteering.

Go find the president of the club you are trying to join and inquire about meetings, there should be bulletin boards around post, if not, use your NCO Support Channel to find your contact and begin volunteering with the group and trying to attend monthly meetings.

Good thing is, if your a member of one club, you can participate in the other, you will recieve a membership card and the ability to participate in all Audie Murphy functions. So why you are in Europe, do the Morales Club and volunteer with them for running NCOER bullets, and when you go to the States you will be able to add in your Audie Murphy NCOER bullets for volunteering, ect. Also, this works viceversa, inducted into Audie Murphy through boards gives your honorary membership into SMC.

Good luck and contact me if you need info if you are in the Grafenwoehr, Vilseck, Hohenfels, Garmish area and are interested in joining.

Posts: 405 | Location: Europe | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello my name is SGT Barrera and I'm also recommended to SAMC and I would also really appreciate if you can help me out and send me the file with the packet I will be great full the address is slayer1022003@yahoo.com

Thanks

SGT Barrera

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post