ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    SAMC / SGT MORALES INFORMATION QUESTIONS?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAMC / SGT MORALES INFORMATION QUESTIONS?
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently deployed to Iraq, but will leave here in a couple of weeks to go back to Baumholder, Germany. In an effort to make myself more competitive in the next E-7 board, I want to pursue one of the two boards. I understand that I can not go to the SAMC board here in Germany, but am having a hard time finding out any information about the SGT Morales board, ie. study information/subjects...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SSG Nicklaus L. Skaggs
HHB DIVARTY 1AD
nick_skaggs@yahoo.com
nicklaus.skaggs@1adtacr.1ad.army.mil

Posts: 1 | Location: Iraq/Germany | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS2000
posted Hide Post
Last time I was in Germany was 1992, however, I am a SAMC member, not SGT Morales. Be that as it may, you should inquire with your BN or BDE CSM. They should have all of the info your're looking for, to include the schedule for when the next couple of boards will convene. That's the best info/advice I can give you from stateside.

DS2000

Posts: 136 | Location: Baumholder, Germany | Registered: 01 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of djohnson0419
posted Hide Post
I just had a simple question because I can't seem to find the answer ANYWHERE, how many soldiers have passed the Audie Murphy Board in the US?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PFC Danielle Smith
Danielle.r.Smith@us.army.mil

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 18 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KSoler
posted Hide Post
You have email Danielle

Sgt Soler

Posts: 186 | Registered: 23 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Top_Dog
posted Hide Post
Nick, if you are inspiring to be SAMC to be competitive for the next SFC board, you are doing it for the wrong reason. You should not choose to go, you should be recommended by a leader or SAMC member. Just my 2 cents worth!

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am interested in attending the SAMC. What do I need to do in order for my leaders to make that decision about attending the board. Is it based on what your NCOER says? Do I have to speak with a SAMC member to find out what they did in order to achieve this?

Posts: 155 | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CBRN 1SG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olschoolz:
I am interested in attending the SAMC. What do I need to do in order for my leaders to make that decision about attending the board. Is it based on what your NCOER says? Do I have to speak with a SAMC member to find out what they did in order to achieve this?

oldschoolz,
I am not sure if you have received an answer to your question but my recommendation is for you to contact SAMC Member and ask questions. I have five active SAMC Members in my unit with three holding office positions and one of those positions is club president.

(RRs 5 Rs)
Right place; Right time; Right uniform/ equipment; Right frame of mind/ attitude; Ready to work/ train/ perform/ excel/ execute/ succeed

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
So there was an email sent out throughout my (signal) brigade today, asking who wants to go to the SGT Audie Murphy board- it's being held at the same time (and same events,) as the Bde NCO/Quarter board...

How crazy is that?

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I had gotten the same email, I didn't realize the qtr board was goon on at thecsame time....I'll havevto wait till next qtr. I'll need to go down n check out the events!

"Sometimes the roots of democracy have to be watered with the blood of patriots"

Posts: 248 | Location: Ft Hood! | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post