ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Sergeant Audie Murphy Board    Situational questions from SAMC boards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Situational questions from SAMC boards
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am studying for the SAMC board and I was wondering if a few of you would post some of the situational questions you were asked during your SAMC board. (please dont post the answer, make me think a little bit.) Im sure more people in the future will get great use out of this conversation while preparing for the board.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey SSG Gerke aka Gerketurkeyjerky lol. Since you were inducted, how about you post the situational questions you were asked? PLZ.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for example situational questions for the SAMC Board. I will be sitting on the board and I am NOT a SAMC member. I have run many Soldier of the Month/Quarter and Promotion Boards but never a SAMC Board. I have been told that the questions for these boards are different than traditional boards and I'm looking for examples in the following catagories:
The Operations Process ADP-5-0
Unified Land Operations ADP 3-0
Code of Conduct AR 350-30

If anyone can help me out I would be greatly Appreciative.

Posts: 2 | Location: robert.c.braddock.mil@mail.mil | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The easiest way to reply to my posat is to send it to my work e mail
robert.c.braddock.mil@mail.mil

Posts: 2 | Location: robert.c.braddock.mil@mail.mil | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post