ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  General Enlistment Discussion    I really need help with my ets ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really need help with my ets ASAP
 Login/Join

posted
Ok so I signed my contract for 3 years and 16 weeks on August 2010 I didn't ship for basic until jan 2011 my ets should be on May 2014 right for some reason, on my first erb and first els my ets is jan 2014 why this happened what should I do I want to get out but I don't want to get in trouble in the future

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
your enlistment contract says what your term is. where are you getting 3 yrs, 16 weeks from? time in delayed entry does not count for active duty time. you enlisted for 3 yrs period,

Posts: 30 | Location: metro atl. | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Look on your ERB

BASD is the day your "3 years and 16 weeks" started.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
I would stay in the Army until you improve your ability to use proper punctuation and sentence structure.

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post