ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  General Enlistment Discussion    time after being a lost recruit if reno fails.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

time after being a lost recruit if reno fails.
 Login/Join

Picture of germanshepherdmaniac
posted
Hi everybody. Sorry to bug but I have been hearing two different answers on this: How long do you have to wait after your considered a lost DEP. I am backing out of my MOS due my heart. I have tried and tried to stick with this MOS. I even studied the supplements but I just cannot perform this job. This job is very popular and does not come around much (12T technical Engineer) but I just cannot go on with this MOS. I need to back off but my recruiter is saying just go through it and reenlist to what you want later in the future. OR you can do a RENO but he says you may be stuck with a job that is something worst. I am 33 female who wants to find out before I start the RENO process if I can still have a chance to join the Army with the job I really want.

isabella metz

Posts: 4 | Location: L.A, California | Registered: 15 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
You're backing off because of troubles learning the job, or physical demand?? Looks like a HARD LABOR job.

AIT will teach you what you need to know to do the job, however if you fail several tests you will be given a SHORT list of MOS to choose from.

It's HARD to fail out of most MOS at AIT.

Talk your concerns over with your recruiter. Good luck!

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post