ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  General Enlistment Discussion    Enlistment after a Chapter proceeding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enlistment after a Chapter proceeding
 Login/Join

posted
Just looking for some guidance on an issue. If a CW2 aviator fails an annual proficiency and readiness test and is chaptered out, what are the issues and/or hurdles to enlist and stay in or return to, the Army? The individual has no prior MOS.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So you were high school to flight school ? When they chaptered you out were you offered the option of a branch transfer ?

Posts: 109 | Registered: 27 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Failed to meet annual requirements or marked U on some aspect of the APART? I don't see how this is a chapter. If the former applies then CDR's investigation in your 7122s. If it's the latter then you just need to demonstrate proficiency. I mean did you show up drunk to your stands eval? I have never heard of a pilot FEBed for failing an APART.

Edit: I don't know your situation and NCM records are a little different than RC records...still this doesn't sound right. Is this outcome just what your SP is telling you? Have you verified this in the 3-04.11?

Posts: 364 | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post