ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army Reserves    I want to join but have questions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to join but have questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hmmm well its a 10 year old charge but i am assuming that this wont matter to them? all of the charges are ten years or older.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sioux City, IA | Registered: 13 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ok so i decided to call the local recruiter and he said not to worry about the owi he said you got the college credits and your fines will be paid by Nov.30th He said he should have no prob getting me in. He just has to go over my records and then hes calling me back! I hope we can do this!!!

Posts: 22 | Location: Sioux City, IA | Registered: 13 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So the recruiter called me back and theres no problem getting me in. I have an appointment on Friday at 10 a.m. to go fill out paper work!!!!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 458 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes! Thanks for all the help guys im very excited for this opportunity!