ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army Reserves    Discharge orders with 90 days return policy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discharge orders with 90 days return policy
 Login/Join

posted
It has been a year since I got ou of the navy reserves to join the army reserves. To be more specific my old army reserve unit after a year long battle with the medical side of my enlistment I was given a permenantly DQ do to my med conditon. I don't have one but because I failed 1 of 3 blood test I was not given the seal of approvel now I'm left out in the cold with 2 years left for my 20 gd years of service in the military and retirement. I looked up a reg that states that If the med condition no longer exist that I can come back in on a waiver I talked to recruiters on both army and navy sides but they do't seem to want to help or care. Can anyone guide me in the right direction.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Where are you located (zip code)? I'll put you in touch with the right guy.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post