ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

posted
Do you receive a $20,000 bonus for signing up for reserves, or do you have to sign up for active service to receive it?

Question:
Do you receive a $20,000 bonus for signing up for reserves, or do you have to sign up for active service to receive it?

Choices:
yes, reserves get the bonus
no, only active duty

Posts: 6 | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caedie:

What kind of poll is this? This is a matter of fact, not opinion.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry- I evidentally hit poll instead of discussion. I just wanted to ask the question and was wondering why I was being forced to create a poll. 1st post mistake.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
bonuses in the reserves are differently...if a unit needs a cook to fill up their unit they will throw you a bonus but if another unit doesnt need cooks and you sign up for cook for that unit, you wont get a bonus...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post