ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army Reserves    civilian job relocates while in reserves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

civilian job relocates while in reserves
 Login/Join

posted
Im shipping out to basic in September and at my civilian job there are rumors the company may be moving to a differnt state. What if my job relocates while I'm in AIT or after I complete AIT? Ive spoke to the 1SGof my current company and he says the BC will not allow me to RST and stay with this particular unit. I have also had my recruit check and there is not a battalion with my MOS in rumored state. What are my options if any??

Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks.- Col. William O. Darby

Posts: 22 | Location: NorCal | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post