ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army Reserves    Shipping to Basic In September
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping to Basic In September
 Login/Join

posted
I leave for Basic in September and my civilian job will continue to pay me when I am deployed. I would not think this is considered a deployment. What is the official term for leaving for basic training that I would provide my civilian employer?

Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks.- Col. William O. Darby

Posts: 22 | Location: NorCal | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the enlistment!

You can get ORDERS from your recruiter.

Everything in the military uses Orders. Save a copy of every ones you ever get.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Like in your title of your post "i'm shipping out" lol

But yes, orders is correct. When I was in the NG, my unit use to provide us with our annual training memo that we provided to our employers.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you

Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks.- Col. William O. Darby

Posts: 22 | Location: NorCal | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not fully aware about the training sessions.In what field do I must improve myself to get highlighted in training assessments?

Posts: 1 | Location: 5811 Joyce St, Orlando, FL 32839 | Registered: 14 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post