ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army Reserves    Does anyone have the current Enlistment Bonus amounts for each MOS?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have the current Enlistment Bonus amounts for each MOS?
 Login/Join

Picture of Steve-O 86
posted
Just curious to know if anyone has the current enlistment bonus amounts for each MOS (especially 42F and 42A)?

Posts: 5 | Location: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: 26 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
https://perscomnd04.army.mil/MILPERmsgs.nsf/All+Documents/08-061?OpenDocument

Looks like no bonuses for those MOSs.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
dont take the 42A job. Seriously, dealing with everyones problems is not fun in the army lol

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
You are not going to find a bonus for either of those jobs, why? b/c they are in high demand which means they dont need to provide incentives to people to join with that job...if you really want that job you will take it with bonus or no bonus...if you want a bonus you might want to look at another job...

Dont listen to SPCELL, its a good job, done it for 6 years until I became a Recruiter (got selected didnt volunteer)

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes I also agree that do not take the 42A job. Seriously, dealing with everyone problems is not fun in the army.

www.wasserbettenhife.com
managed service providers

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Technically a person can qualify for a bonus with these MOSes. High grad bonus that is, so if you have an Associates, Bachelors, or Masters degree, you would get a bonus no matter what MOS you chose. I believe it is around 3-5K. People who have the 42F job tend to think that they are a little better than 42A's. I would have to agree since a person can have some VERY mediocre ASVAB scores and be a 42A, where the quals for 42F are quite a bit higher. I JUST checked to make sure.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post