ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Drill Sergeant Discussion    Questions about getting into DS duty
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions about getting into DS duty
 Login/Join

posted
I was previously diaginosed with PTSD and through counceling have been issued a profile stating PTSD resolved and cleared and am currently on another deploymnent. Would this mean I cannot become a DS? I read on the commanders form something about previous mental health issues and this brought up my concern.
Also I was arrested on a communications haraasment demestic vilonce mistamenter charge but it was a total misunderstanding and my case was droped by the DA before any trial, would this effect my chances of DS duty?
I dont see why a BS charge that got dropped and a past history of ptsd that has been fixed would effect my chances of being a drill but can't seem to find my answers anywhere else and I know how the Army has lots of red tape sometimes. So any help would be nice, thanks.

Posts: 4 | Location: afghanistan | Registered: 26 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
No one on this forum is the approval/disapproval authority. I'll advise you like I do all of my Soldiers. If you want it apply and let them say yes or no.

Career Counselor (Retired)

Posts: 473 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post