ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Drill Sergeant Discussion    Would like to talk to someone in a reserve DS unit.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would like to talk to someone in a reserve DS unit.
 Login/Join

Picture of texxx09
posted
Im not looking for information on how to get in Ive done been in contact with the folks in the 108th. I would like someone who is a reserve DS preferably in the 108th to tell me some about the way drills are scheduled for reserve drill sergeants and if there are any catches. I have been in the NG for 8 years been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. The folks who make our scdules are very inconsistant which has caused multiple issues for me with the company I work for, and I am no longer interested in dealing with mid week phone calls a day or two before telling me that drill dates have changed or that i have a surprise surprise 2 week school to attend. I was intending to leave the Army completely, as I do not have the desire to practice an mos other than Infantry. This, however has raised my motivation and I would just like someone to tell me that this unit is better and has the consistancy that a unit should have

Posts: 1 | Location: Moulton AL | Registered: 24 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i know this is an old post but i can help if you still need info. let me know

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post