ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Drill Sergeant Discussion    AIT Platoon Sergeant Duty
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AIT Platoon Sergeant Duty
 Login/Join

Picture of 11B32B
posted Hide Post
+1

Good post Autobahn

Posts: 405 | Location: Europe | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Lol, As a AIT PSG, we are the ones with the soldiers 24-7. Our Instructors are the Squad Leaders. Also, as a trained AIT PSG we are the best thing since Slice Bread.

At the end of the day our job is to LEAD Soldiers!!!! Squad Leaders....Stop Complaining Please!!!

Leadership will always out do likership

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@Beast Mode

Please dont even embarrass yourself. I just finished being an AIT instructor/Squad leader and you know dog gone well that you DO NOT take care of the Soldiers 24/7. Heres the basic breakdown of all ur duties. First the Squad leader and PSG are at PT with the Soldiers at 0330. Then the PSG takes them to Breakfast and then drops them off at the Schoolhouse. FOR 8 HOURS+ you do NOTHING with the Soldiers as they are at the Schoolhouse. After the SQUAD LEADER marchs them to Lunch and Dinner you again have those hours in between to take care of your "Administrated Paperwork" that for some insane reasons seems to take ur entire day(Poor management is what it really entails). THEN the Squad leaders also conduct the Bedchecks again while you take care of this "paperwork". And then the kicker, Squad leaders come in on the Weekends to do your PSG duties while you again take care of "paperwork". The Squad leader concept is a complete ABUSE OF POWER/AUTHORITY simply put

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have a school date of Feb 2015. How long after that should I expect to report to AIT land?

Posts: 80 | Registered: 01 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Going to FT. Jackson for AITPSG course. I know we stay in the DS barracks, what are they like? Do we have roommates?

Posts: 80 | Registered: 01 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I report in August for AIT PSG School...is there any way out of this???

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post