ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Drill Sergeant Discussion    How bad is it to get disqualified from ds school?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How bad is it to get disqualified from ds school?
 Login/Join

posted
One of my friends was set to go to drill sergeant school but then got an email last month saying he was disqualified. I think it was because his ex girlfriend sent a copy of the order to the school. Now he's gone to the ncoa academy. What does losing drill do to his career? Especially since he's going for his e7 next month. Thank you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Confusing... she sent a copy of his orders to drill sergeant school to the drill sergeant school?

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry forgot a part. His ex girlfriend got a restraining order against him and sent a copy of the restraining order to the drill sergeant school.

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Hmm, it will have no bearing for his E-7 board unless something like an article 15 or letter of reprimand hit his digital files. How the ex-girlfriend knew he was going to that school is because he probably told her but shouldn't had any bearing on his orders.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
All i know is he was good to go, she sent the order and he got the email saying he was disqualified a week later