ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Drill Sergeant Discussion    how many times is a background check done
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how many times is a background check done
 Login/Join

posted
If someone is reporting to drill sergeant school in January, do they just have one background check done or does the army run another one either right before they leave or while at the school?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As far as I am tracking just the one time. You sound worried. If there's something they should know, better to tell them yourself than have them find it.

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was just curious. I know candidates go through an intensive background check. An order of protection was granted against my ex and when he goes to the school I did not know if it would come up.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post