Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASU Issue
 Login/Join

posted
I am slated to attend the Drill SGT school in January 2012. I see on the DSC documentation on the website that if you do not own the new ASU uniform they will be issued. I just want to double tap that this still applies or should I go out and purchase them??

Posts: 26 | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Why go buy them if the website specifically tells you not to, that you will get them there.

When I went to Recruiting school they gave us the Blues...I have DS friends that got the ASUs issued...well the blues which they converted to ASUs

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
TransAm, as I stated in my post.... I want confirmation that what is posted on site still applies.... But thanks for your input

Posts: 26 | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 42A30:
TransAm, as I stated in my post.... I want confirmation that what is posted on site still applies.... But thanks for your input

hopefully someone that just graduated from DS school can come in and confirm it for you, good luck in school, I know they are in the new building now...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post