ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    How many trucks are on a post?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many trucks are on a post?
 Login/Join

Picture of WiFiWarrior
posted Hide Post
There may or not be only one "truk" but I've already proven that there are many "trucks" --

HEMTT - Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical TRUCK

Posts: 43 | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Prophet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unless authorized by the CG

This is a very interesting topic, because very few, if any, military members have visited every major installation. I'd like to some day, but time will tell.

The interesting thing is, I've read study guides that said there is only one truk on a military installation, but now that I'm digging, I can't find a regulation to back up that claim.

I'll do some more research tonight.

Posts: 339 | Location: Ft. Meade, MD | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I personally think its all B.S. "IF" there was a round of ammunition that was sealed away oh so many years ago it would have to be checked for corrosion or replaced. Even airtight containers can contain enough moisture to damage a round after several years. Its all a stupid myth. How the hell would you get to it anyways?

-Just a box of rain
--wind and water
----Believe it if you need it,
-----if you don't just pass it on

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've heard reports of people taking loaded .45 magazines from WWII, loading them up, and firing without any malfunctions.

Ammo can keep for a long time so long as it's dry.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FastTrack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
quote:
Originally posted by WiFiWarrior:
That answer cannot possibly true unless there are no HEMTT's on your post.

Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT)

thanks for ruining it. And even then it could not be true as here we have at least two flags that go up at 0600 and how would the Commanding General, get up there to get the razor and bullet...just like people that say that the planes on display here in Huachuca are the escape plan for the CG incase of the post being taken over...hahahaha

I am here on FT Huachuca, and although there are two flags raised and lowered at the playing Reveille and To The Colors respectively, there is only one Post Flag and it is located at Brown Parade Field, the other flag you are referring to is in front of NETCOM Headquarters. The Truk is located at the top of the flag and Brown Parade Field.

"In YOUTH we LEARN; in AGE we UNDERSTAND..."

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of machsoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WiFiWarrior:
There may or not be only one "truk" but I've already proven that there are many "trucks" --

HEMTT - Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical TRUCK

This would be classified as a MILITARY VEHICLE

Posts: 278 | Location: Center of the Universe----Ft. Bragg, NC | Registered: 29 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post