ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    why is there stars on army truck?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
why is there stars on army truck?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolve:
Nobody's grammar and spelling here is perfect. IntelSergeant: The worst thing to do is to call someone out when you yourself are making a mistake as well. I guess I'll challenge you to figure out what the mistake was.
We don't need any pissing competitions over stupid stuff.

I'm quite aware that people make mistakes--it happens. I've never called anyone out because of a misspelled word or a missing period. However, to present a question in a manner reminiscent of a text message is, quite frankly, disheartening. If people want soldiers to break out of the "uneducated" stereotype, then an effort needs to be made to present ideas in a manner consistent with the language we use.

Wolve, are you referring to a grammatical and/or syntax error? If so, what is it?

If you're referring to the concept that I came down too hard on the OP, that's your opinion, and that's fine. I have a different opinion, maybe due to the fact that at least one death of which I am aware would have been prevented had someone actually written information properly. I don't know, maybe I am too touchy on it.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Report This Post

Picture of PA_in_2ID
posted Hide Post
I just don't see how that It's "OK" to urinate in someone's cereal.

I don't think that is a very nice thing to do.

Posts: 548 | Location: Camp Hovey, Korea | Registered: 23 November 2006Report This Post

posted Hide Post
That's just my signature--while true in regards this thread, it's a reference to what our job entails. I was just thinking, though, that I've had it for a while and am due for a change.

I do enough of it on duty to try to avoid making it a habit outside of it, but it does happen.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Report This Post

posted Hide Post
I've had enough. Thanks for playing.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Report This Post