Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CARF
 Login/Join

posted
I am studying for the promotion board, I was handed the MOI for the board 3 days ago. I noticed on the MOI that CARF is one of the Subject Areas that will be covered. I have never heard of CARF and have spent over two hours on google trying to figure out what it is.

Does anyone happen to know what CARF is and/or where I should look for study material? (AR/FM/ect)

Posts: 4 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 16 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The MOI "should" include the FM/AR where you can study from.

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
All that the MOI states for references is www.armystudyguide.com. The MOI does not even state what the acronym "CARF" stands for. I can not find the definition of CARF anywhere, I will check with my PSG tomorrow and see if he can come up with anything.

Posts: 4 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 16 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I found out that CARF stands for CAV Advanced Reflexive Fire, my 1SG was able to provide me with the information for the board