ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    Situational Questions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Situational Questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I just read that last question last night in the Mentor book.
1) Make arrangements for them to stay in on-post lodging if possible, arranging to defer payment until the following day.
2) Determine if they have access to an ATM to try to reduce the money problem
3) If billeting will not take the dogs and no boarding place is available attempt to coordinate with other members of the unit.
4) Get the soldier settled as soon as possible.
5) If the monney problem cannot be resolved contact the chain of command, who may be able to work something out with AER or the chapl) ain.
6) See if he has a sponsor, and if they do, contact them and notify him/her that the family is here.
7) See if there is a "slush" fund at the SD desk. If there is, "loan" the soldier some funds so that he and his family can at least eat.

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good job, manosax!

That kind of multiple-scenario question is good for making a candidate think. It doesn't matter if you can memorize reg numbers if you can't get a soldier to the services the regs describe.

The last thing a board wants to hear is that you'll invite them over to your house and feed them for the night.

theoldsarge
SSG, USA, Retired
President, Audie Murphy National Fan Club
Member, SGT Audie Murphy Club
Co-Founder, Fort Sill SGT Audie Murphy Club
Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
Life Member, Disabled American Veterans
Ride Captain, SW OK Patriot Guard Riders

Posts: 22 | Location: Lawton, OK, USA, Earth, Milky Way | Registered: 20 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would like to know a few questions with answers too , I suck with situational questions Frowner Well,IM Hispanic and my English is not the best

Posts: 1 | Location: United states of america | Registered: 27 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post