ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    Personnel Accountability
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Personnel Accountability
 Login/Join

Picture of Keyster86
posted
What regulation states soldiers must be accountable at 0630 morning formations?

Additionally, what regulation states a soldier must have a means of being contacted? For example, a soldier resides off post and does not have a land line phone; however, said soldier does have a cell phone, but refuses to answer or return calls/texts.

I've heard and read several statements soldiers must have a means of contact and must answer (or return contact in a timely manner); however, I have yet to see it in black and white regs or policy.

I have a soldier who want's to play the I don't have to answer your calls, call you back, or answer any texts from you card...and I want to know the regulation behind accountability so as to have a solid understanding of what's required.

V/r,
SGT Key
UNITED STATES ARMY

Posts: 73 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 13 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post