ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    entering army intelligence with a defaulted student loan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

entering army intelligence with a defaulted student loan
 Login/Join

posted
how can i enter army intelligence with a defaulted student loan. what are my options?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A student loan is designed to help students pay for university tuition, books, and living expenses. It may differ from other types of loans in that the interest rate.
http://www.trulineseattle.com brake service

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
how do you expect anyone to give you advice when you cant even tell us about your situation?
are you currently enlisted?
prior service?
guard/reserves?

above all else... what has your recruiter or career counsoler said?

if you dont know or havent talked to either one... you are wasting your time posting on the internet instead of talking to the people who can actually help you and tell you what your options are.

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
he/she asked in July. Then spammer replied today.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'd suggest getting current on all your debts, enlist into an MOS that is balanced or overmanned and requires a security clearance, like 91P. Then reclass and you're set Smiler

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post