ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Tough Board Questions    Your thoughts please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your thoughts please
 Login/Join

posted
I just approve for a waiver and just took my oath of enlistment and just yesterday my recruiter told me not to get no more tickets but i got one 2 weeks before i took my oath. Before the waiver was approve i had 7 violations and i so worry that now i going to get kicked out the army and its something i always wanted to do for years and i am worry i just throw it all away. I am new to this and i'm scared if i don't tell my recruiter that i might be kicked out but if i do tell i still might get kicked out.....someone please help

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Something to learn now, tell him now and deal with it. If you are still able to join the Army, you will find that holding stuff back often leads to bigger problems.

Posts: 531 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Pay the fine and tell the recruiter today. It will only get worse if you don't. I would GUESS it won't mess anything up unless you have a court date after your ship date.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ten Speed
posted Hide Post
That was rough to read. Does your job require a security clearance?

Posts: 33 | Registered: 01 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tell your recruiter. The army is looking for reasons to kick people out of the army. And from what I hear everyone will need at least a secret security clearance before joining the army.

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FTR_Tweak
posted Hide Post
You have to tell the recruiter so they can re-run your waiver...if not then you are screwing over your recruiter and putting him in a bad place if this charge is found later.

Ten Speed- if you require a waiver 9/10 times you are not qualified for a clearance.

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way

Posts: 85 | Location: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leadertank
posted Hide Post
Don't hide anything because it will come back to haunt you. Let it be known, deal with it, pay what needs to be paid, and drive on so that there are no warrants out for your arrest.

Sincerely,

Leadertank

Connect with more Leader tools from me at http://leadertank.com/. You can also get both my #1 books Leadership Solved (The 10 Rules of LEADERSHIP) and the motivational/inspirational Daily Fuel for LIFE and LEADERSHIP.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 17 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Tell him NOW, if they find them later you could get kicked out of the DEP

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post