ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    Corporal tunnel syndrome.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corporal tunnel syndrome.
 Login/Join

posted
Good afternoon my fellow comrades. I've been a SPC for 7 years now, was a medic for 4 years now I've been a 68C for 3 years now.

For some reason I have no motivation to go to the promotion board to get my E-5. I have enough points to get promoted and I would love to get promoted. I have no experience with going to boards. Went to a soldier of the month board once with no mock board ever and I flunked the hell out of it.

I love the Army I just don't know what to do to get promoted really, do I just study FMs or something? All of this is really confusing to me I just dont get it. Not afraid to go to boards I just really really suck at human interaction, people just naturally hate me.

Any advice? I should be getting kicked out soon because of the new RCP the army put in place.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You really suck at the Army dude. You should just ETS. Better luck next life guy.

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
suprised you haven't hit RCP yet...anywho, if you want to go to the board get your company, battalion, or whatever's MOI and study the topics on that...Doesn't take the head cashier at the wal mart to figure this out.

Posts: 260 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Are you trolling?

Please tell me you're trolling.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 17 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post