ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    "P" status lost due to S1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"P" status lost due to S1
 Login/Join

posted
Ok so I know you need to keep pt and weapons up to date within a year on your ERB. I took a PT test in April of 2013 and one in Feb 2014. When it was updated in 2014 they put in the wrong year and it was not caught so now I lost my status. At no fault of my own how do I go about getting it back without reboarding?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Think how an NCO would think. How would you attempt to address in resolving your problem?

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Only thing I can think of is contacting my old S1 and doing a memo stating they screwed up.

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Do you have a copy of that PT card and/or is it listed in My Training in AKO?

You could handle it with your current S1 and engage your first line supervisor on the matter.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice^^^^^

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ya I got a copy of the 705 with both the new and old score on it as well as the both erb's. As well as the orders that state I earned my p status. Gave all that to my new s1 and waiting to hear back if they will make me reboard.

posted Hide Post
Active Component Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Version 6

e. New Question: My APFT expired and I was removed from the PPW. However, I took an APFT before it expired. What actions should I take?
New Answer: You will report to your unit S1 to request verification of your current APFT. If it is a valid record APFT and there were no gaps between your APFT dates your S1 may reintegrate you back onto the PPW.
NOTE: Your promotion status will be effective the date you are reintegrated onto the PRL. Promotion eligibility will not be backdated.

Edit: Didnt look at the dates of this topic. but I stumbled apon this today and saw the post and thought it might help someone out down the road.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post