ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    Made cut off but APFT expires 0131
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made cut off but APFT expires 0131
 Login/Join

posted
I made cut off but my APFT expires at the end of the month. I am on recovery but my command says I can't take a APFT before twice the amount of time of my profile was is up. Will I still be able to get promoted?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am interested in this as well, I have a soldier that is in this same situation.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
Your recovery period is not up to your chain of command. If you really want to take the APFT and feel that you have fully recovered from whatever the issue was, goto whoever gave you the profile and have them confirm that you are recovered.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you I took it and I got pinned on the 1st. Also if you read the cut off memo it says PT has to be current on day of promotion so they let me take it to avoid any unnecessary confusion

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post