ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    Automatic e1 thru e4 when to put on rank?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Automatic e1 thru e4 when to put on rank?
 Login/Join

posted
When going by the auto promotions, when can you put on the rank?
I've seen e1's and e2's new to units put on their rank as soon as they saw it on their ERB (or so they say atleast), but what about E4? Is your ERB liable enough to say "hey, i'm a damn E4, i can wear the rank". Or, would you need actual promotion orders? AND, if you need promotion orders or whatever (besides ERB and LES), can you get demoted because they didn't realize you're auto promotion was up and didn't want you to get promoted?

Posts: 27 | Location: Fort Bragg | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunizo:
Or, would you need actual promotion orders?

Absolutely.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 7447 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
sux. when i made e3 they never gave me any paperwork or anything. they just pinned me. When I got E2 they had me sign some paperwork.

Should I talk to my S1 about getting the paperwork through? Or just keep the E3 rank on the uniform and roll with the e4 pay?

Posts: 27 | Location: Fort Bragg | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post