ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    PPW did not update in time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PPW did not update in time
 Login/Join

posted
I finished my ALC-CC which was the last piece missing to get my 90 points for ALC. For a medic this is the difference of making E6 or not. I turned in the certificate to S1 on the 6th. He said it would take 24-48 hours to update....it did not. I called HRC on the 10th and they said they updated but it would take another 24 hours to update on my PPW. The question is I turned my points into my S1 on the 6th but he obviously didn't update them right if HRC had to do it again. Do I try and get our CSM to sign a memo or what?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
Why does it matter if your points were added on the 6th or the 11th?

Either way you would have them updated in time right? Not understanding what the problem is.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's an HRC rule that updates need to be submitted before the 8th to be added to points.

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
Ahh very good to know.

I've never seen someone get a memo to back date promotion prior to the points coming out though.

If points come out and it is indeed the difference between getting promoted or not then I would definitely run that up the chain of command. If you made it then you made it.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post