ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    Promotion PFC to SPC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promotion PFC to SPC
 Login/Join

posted
I have been in the Army for 27 months now, and have still not received my promotion to SPC. When I logged on to view my ERB there was a flag. When I asked about why it was there my first line told me it was simply because the CO and 1SG did not want me promoted because I am a terrible leader. I have not had the opportunity of being a leader yet, and when I asked my S1 about it they told me my first line ordered my flag be put into place, that the 1SG and CO had no idea that it was there. I asked a few more times these last couple weeks, and even read the regulation on promotions. I have had no counseling's on the non promotion. I told my S1 this, and they told me they would look into it. After they told me this, I looked at my ERB again, and the flag was gone. My first line has a habit of having me sign multiple counseling's at a time when he doesn't counsel me for two or even three months at a time.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of WIT
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you may have to use your CO open door policy. But 1st make sure you are 100% right, or it will come to bite you in the ass.

If you see your EOD tech running.. you better keep up.

Posts: 53 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 18 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've done all the reading and checking so I know that I'm 100% covered. I figure I'll go in on Tuesday depending on if it is there, it will be a new month.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post