ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    SSG (P) flagged overweight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SSG (P) flagged overweight
 Login/Join

posted
I have not dealt with this situation before....

SM made the E-7 list, and his sequence number has not come up yet. He was flagged for overweight. To my understanding, he does not lose his promotable status, but rather is not promoted until the day his flag is lifted. Is this correct?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Lose the weight and you will be fine. Er, uh, I mean tell the SM to do the same. I think you get the picture.

Posts: 52 | Location: Fort Benning, GA | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
These kinds of NCOs piss me off to the point I want to kick a kitten. Said NCO should be reboarded and QMP'd. There is no excuse for dude gettin fat. If this is you or a buddy you should jump off a bridge. Now if this NCO is serious about becoming a SFC he should lose his car keys and run everywhere. Boiled eggs for breakfast, grilled chicken and salad for lunch and dinner. and lots of water. SMFH!

Posts: 260 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post