ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    "NEW" PROMOTION POINT WORKSHEET Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"NEW" PROMOTION POINT WORKSHEET Question
 Login/Join

Picture of PA_in_2ID
posted
http://armyawards.com/promo.shtml

That's that old helpfull site, which calculates the promotion pts for SGT/SSG
(but its based on the old 800 pt system)

Like that one, is there a similar worksheet/site for the NEW system? (trying to help square a soldier away)

Thank you in advance for any input.

OC Snook
PA-S

Posts: 563 | Location: Camp Hovey, Korea | Registered: 23 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well until S1 sends out the memo Army wide saying the new system is in use, I would continue using the old and current promotion sheet. I haven't seen a sheet for the new system to total points. You can use the power point for the new system to help your soldier out. If you need that power point slide i can send it to you by email. OC just leave your email i'll send it to you and hope that can help you out

Posts: 19 | Registered: 24 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of PA_in_2ID
posted Hide Post
Thanks. (I pm'ed you my email)

Haven't some installations already switched to the newer 1000 pt system??

Posts: 563 | Location: Camp Hovey, Korea | Registered: 23 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A promotion system you can't just switch one post at a time or it wouldn't be equal to
everybody.

Posts: 208 | Location: Schofield Barracks, HI | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of k9nermp
posted Hide Post
Good Grief!! 1000 pts.. lol That will take me a while. Good thing I only need to do it one more time for my SSG then work my butt off for SFC. Frowner

Can someone send me the info on the new system, and I agree, one post can't go by that system if the rest of the Army is not, it will not be fair, I thought it was starting with the new FY.

The average Shepard can run 35mph, can you??

Posts: 233 | Location: Ft Jackson | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have the power point slide for the new propose promotion system... PM me with your email i'll send it

Posts: 19 | Registered: 24 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Howard74d
posted Hide Post
Found the new PPW. The one from the HRC website is garbage and will never load for me.

http://www.ncosupport.com/army...point-worksheet.html

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post