ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    DA 3355 automatic update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DA 3355 automatic update
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently an E-4(P) waiting on the cutoff scores for July. I have done some correspondence courses for added points toward promotion. My correspondence hours automatically updated on my ERB and additionally on eMILPO on my ppw. This was updated on 1 June. I have since done more correspondence courses and they have also automatically updated giving me more hours and points. On eMilpo there are 2 previous official ppw, one for 1 June and the other for 11 June. The one from 11 June has more points than the previous. Which one will be used for the upcoming list if they both say official? I am aware that points must be submitted by the 8th of the month to count but if its automated and its given me a new da 3355 on the 11th than I'm assuming that one will be used? Also, I just had more hours update on my ERB as of yesterday and I am waiting on the to populate on my ppw. If another new official ppw comes up will that one replace the others? Sorry for the long rant.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Every time you add points a new PPW is generated with the new points. If you add points every day you will have a new PPW every day, if not you will have the last one with the last date you added points...I don't know if this makes sense to you.

As far as if your 10 June PPW will count for June promotions...I am not sure. It does say that it has to be before 8th of the month, but I saw points counting after that date, so...keep your finger cross.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post