ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    Understanding the Trend Report
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Understanding the Trend Report
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone understand the Trend Report? And can anyone explain the trend report to me as far as how it works. I know that it is not 100% but it's worth a try and always a plus to learn. I know there is suppose to be a way to get close to adding up what the points look like for the each month.. Try to get a figure for the month of June 2014 91B.Trying to pass the info out to others so we all can try to understand it...Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Look up the number on the trend report for your specific MOS and zone.

Look up the most recent Army cutoff scores prior to this month's trend report for your MOS and zone. (last 5 scores)

Or you could just follow the directions on the army trend report calculator, and it will do it for you.

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post