ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    ATRRS says registered for SSD2 but cant find it
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATRRS says registered for SSD2 but cant find it
 Login/Join

posted
Have an enrollment on my atrrs but don't see it on alms or skillport and I want to have it done before I go to ALC next month. Anyone know whats going on with it?

remember a message a while back saying that the common core is being replaced officially on 1OCT, is this when it will actually pop up?

also its not even showing on the PME tracker of the army career tracker site.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They way it worked for me was I received an email which told me I was enrolled and in the email there was a link that directed me to a website that was like train.mil or something. Did you get an email?

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Go to AKO>Self Service>My Training>and in the window that says "my courses" it should be under active enrollments. Also below are the exact instructions I received on my email. I finished it in two days so its not that bad. Few technical hickups here and there but that's expected. If they do not get you a certificate after you finish just send the help desk an email, I got mine a day after I did that. Good luck.

School Title: SGM ACADEMY - STRUCTURED SELF DEVELOPMENT 1.Goto https://www.us.army.mil. 2.Click [I Accept] at bottom of page. 3.Login in using your Common Access Card (CAC) or^key in your AKO userid and password and click [Login]. 4.Once your credentials have been validated you will be granted access. 5.Click on the [Self-Service] tab to the right of the ARMY Knowledge ONLINE (AKO) logo. 6.Scroll down and click on the [My Training] link. 7. Click [OK] for access. 8.Army Warrior University Enrollments contains your current ^Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) or Blackboard (Bb)^courses. 9. Accessing your [Active] or [Historic] records are available. 10.Your Active records are displayed on Login 11. Click on the box left of the [X] which will enlarge your screen. 12.Click on the [+] left of your Course ID number 400ST4914 and the subcourse/modules will appear. 13.Click on the hotlink Bb Module ID SSD002 for access to Blackboard courseware.

Posts: 21 | Location: Africa | Registered: 13 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thanks, back to the grind

Posts: 23 | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post