ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Promotions    STRUCTURED SELF-DEVELOPMENT - LEVEL 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STRUCTURED SELF-DEVELOPMENT - LEVEL 1
 Login/Join

Picture of LegalEagle
posted
I just finished the STRUCTURED SELF-DEVELOPMENT - LEVEL 1 earlier this afternoon. My ATRRS unofficial transcript shows that I earned the 80 hours. Will this automatically show up on my ERB? Also, do the other STRUCTURED SELF-DEVELOPMENT courses give you promotion hours as well? I've read that you get 80 hours for each level completed and that you only get the hours for Level 1. Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated?

Posts: 4 | Location: FLW, MO | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have completed some courses through ALMS and they do pop up automatically in my ERB. As long as they are good through ATRRS they should be worth hours of ACCP counted towards your promotion points. If they do not pop up automatically, you should go to S1

Posts: 10 | Location: Schofield Barracks | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Just give it a few days to show up on your ERB. It will be under the correspondence courses, so yes, you will get promotion points. You get 80h for each SSD level, but you will have to finish the entire level otherwise it will not show up on your ERB.

Posts: 643 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LegalEagle
posted Hide Post
Tahnk you both! It showed up a few days ago with the 80 hours. @CrisTama, they're all worth 80H? I've looked up and down this forum and have seen quite a few different answers. Thanks again to the both of you for your help!

Posts: 4 | Location: FLW, MO | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LegalEagle:
Tahnk you both! It showed up a few days ago with the 80 hours. @CrisTama, they're all worth 80H? I've looked up and down this forum and have seen quite a few different answers. Thanks again to the both of you for your help!

I completed 1,3, and 4 they are all worth 80hrs and they are all pretty much the same material.

Posts: 33 | Location: Europe | Registered: 05 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LegalEagle:
...It showed up a few days ago with the 80 hours. @CrisTama, they're all worth 80H?

Yes, they are all 80h each...like you said, it showed up in your ERB, also should be in your ATTRS with 80h...the rest of them will say the same thing, just finish them and you will see, lol.

Posts: 643 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post