ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Getting in shape for BCT    Pocket Physical Training Guide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pocket Physical Training Guide
 Login/Join

Picture of /elsinore98
posted
The Army is now issuing something called the Pocket Physical Training Guide to people in the DEP. It is also available online as a pdf file at: http://www.armydep.com/downloads/RPI_237_Pocket_PT_Guide.pdf

Posts: 353 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quartermaster922
posted Hide Post
thanks

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Posts: 300 | Location: Where all discharged soldiers go | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure of the exact link, but I believe there is also somewhere on the goarmy.com website where you can request a hard copy of it.

Posts: 353 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quartermaster922
posted Hide Post
if you find the link let me know.

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Posts: 300 | Location: Where all discharged soldiers go | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Great link, thanks elsinore.
When do you leave?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post
I leave next Monday! Beginning to get nervous...

posted Hide Post
I bet. Best of luck with everything!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of red_headed_soldier2008
posted Hide Post
I got mine from my recruiter

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of red_headed_soldier2008
posted Hide Post
Good luck with basic

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post