ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Getting in shape for BCT    How much muscle will I loose?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much muscle will I loose?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
i went to basic at ft. bennining about 2 1/2 yrs ago, and if basic is anything like it was then(even though they cant do wall to wall counselings) you will probably lose body fat and some muscle mass but defintly gain muscular endurance. it also depends on what you enlisted for, if your going infantry i guarntee you will lose wight, get fast and ripped, but youll be lucky if you can consider your sleep at night naps.
all the way, airborne

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hah about the 'white folk' blog, yah i need to get rid of that one. i was going thru some stuff during the summertime. long story. i'll clear that out. tnx tho 4 all the advice. yah i need to get on some stamina training b4 i go out for basic training.

Posts: 7 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: 22 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MisterM
posted Hide Post
Some people lose weight, and others gain weight. I stayed the same but I did get in shape. As far as muscle, well you really won't lose any since you are constantly active. If anything, you'll probably lose fat instead.

Posts: 25 | Location: Yuma Proving Ground | Registered: 04 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post