ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army National Guard  Hop To Forums  Missouri National Guard Discussion    video library training with free videos

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
video library training with free videos
 Login/Join

posted
what is the url where the trainig tape or dvd is located, it's something like daviss library but i cannot find it, please email scutter5151@mchsi.com if you find it thank you

posted Hide Post
I need this video and it is good for helping to learn army training. http://www.spam.com/ . This is one and only idea to get this for all class people in the world and it is need to protect a country for the enemy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 September 2012Report This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by megh:
I need this video and it is good for helping to learn army training. [This is one and only idea to get this for all class people in the world and it is need to protect a country for the enemy.

GO AWAY, SPAMMER!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
They're thick this week.

BTW, quoting the spam link makes it so I have to edit 2 messages. If you could refrain I would appreciate it. Wink

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Report This Post