ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army National Guard    Can i get back in the army? RE-3?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can i get back in the army? RE-3?
 Login/Join

posted
I joined the army back in 2004, I had ear problems as a child my recruiter said NOT to under any circumstance say anything at meps, long story short in training i got a bad ear infection and got discharged out, what are the odds after several years of no infections of getting a waiver to get back in?????? My doctor would write me a letter stating i'm fine.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You can try...to be honest though...i think it will be easyier to join the Army reseves..right now their is a big push to fill the RES ranks...so they are able to waive more..

SFC T

Posts: 161 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC_Mac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by illinoisdude123:
I joined the army back in 2004, I had ear problems as a child my recruiter said NOT to under any circumstance say anything at meps, long story short in training i got a bad ear infection and got discharged out, what are the odds after several years of no infections of getting a waiver to get back in?????? My doctor would write me a letter stating i'm fine.

Illinoisdude123.. PM me and I will be able to assist you.

Posts: 163 | Registered: 21 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
is it possible

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post