ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Army National Guard    What is the general designation guard having?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the general designation guard having?
 Login/Join

posted
Here I have a simple question with all my seniors and new members about the guard designation.
Share your experience which you have in your mind about the general designation guard.

Posts: 3 | Location: New York | Registered: 15 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here I have a simple question with all my seniors and new members about the guard designation.
Share your experience which you have in your mind about the general designation guard.

Make your step prove yourself.

my brain cant dumb down any more than it is to understand this one. its on you guys to figure out WTF he is talking about.

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Its spam.

Posts: 259 | Registered: 23 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Public_Health_Huh?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arvenderpan:

"Here, I have a simple question, with all my seniors and new members, about the guard designation. (Hey, I'm having an argument about this new NG identifier. I think I'm right, but I want some sort of back up to help me prove I'm right.)
Share your experience, which you have in your mind, about the general designiation of the guard. (Share your thoughts about the NG identifier)"

Me thinks there's a National Guard designation or identifier that the OP is wondering about?

Posts: 200 | Location: Presidio of Monterey, California | Registered: 23 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
IP in Pakistan. I vote spam.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post