ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Support for Troops and Families    Stranded, alone, and oh so confused... Need advise about the militarys involvement..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranded, alone, and oh so confused... Need advise about the militarys involvement..
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
update -
Well he came last night to get somethings and then go back some girl's house. (Another soldier apparently and I was told not to worry) He was supposed to be coming home for good tonight but now he's just dropping off the truck and getting some of his items. We're SUPPOSED to go out to talk tomorrow but I dont know. He's been saying he'd bring the truck home for two days now and still no truck. apparently he likes being single too much to come home right now and he cant trust me with his stuff cause he doesnt know what I'll do if Im upset. (I wouldnt hurt his things. Im more mature then that. He's the one who brakes things when he's mad not me.) But thats all I know right now. He's really mad that I'm telling him to bring the truck back and that he needs to make sure the allotment is so much on the 1st to cover things. But oh well, I want to make sure he has been told so if he forces me to take actions I at least know I warned him.

"Suck it up and drive on."

Posts: 22 | Location: WA | Registered: 16 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Army girl: It was good you let us know how you are doing. But this situation can escalate. He throws things around and breaks things? Do you? Get right before this goes all wrong. Please again, consider calling Military One Source and get counseling immediately. A counselor will talk to you immediately. It is totally confidential - no word gets back to the Army unless you are homicidal, suicidal or you handle nurclear weapons. This drama is all wrong and can get worse. Take charge of your actions, before someone in the FRG or the Command makes a call to Family Advocacy. Do not kid yourself - this can happen. Then you will know what "trouble" is. Be pro-active not reactive. We care about both of you. Again, MOS 1-800-342-9647, 24/7.

Posts: 438 | Registered: 22 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am removing the posts that are irrelevant to this thread.

If you have an issue with this action, please send a private message.

Let's please stay on topic here.

Posts: 458 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post