Community's Community is an Army Forum
Adding Family member to Deers.

My mama is unable to work now, and I was wondering if I could add her as a dependent in Tri-Care? She will be moving in with me next year when I move back to the states.
Posts: 33 | Location: Europe | Registered: 05 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As long as she is living with you and you are providing for her you can put her in DEERS under you. However, you will have to provide some documenation showing that you are providing for her. You should check with your local DEERS office as I do not know the actual paperwork you will have to provide. I know it can be done though
Posts: 103 | Location: Fort Riley, KS | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Believe it's a little more complicated than that- you must show that she is Your Legal Dependent.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me
Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Google Site maps Generator Tool