New
Find
Notify
Tools

TDY Question
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all, I have a question on TDY that noone can answer for me so here goes:

I am traveling TDY to Ft Lee, VA from Ft Detrick, MD for Armorer school. I plan on coming back to work for a cpl days then taking leave for about a week until I have a school in Sheppard AFB, TX. Both schools are TDY, now my question is this: Is it possible to take my leave and report to school in TX without having to go all the way back to MD as I will be on leave in TN. If I have to go that route it will be adding about twice the distance and cut a cpl days of leave having to drive back to Detrick to sign in from leave just to turn around and drive back through TN on my way to TX. I hope someone can answer this and I made sense. Thanks for the help in advance.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Detrick, MD | Registered: 12 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r600_8_10.pdf
para 7-7.

You'd have paperwork for the Ft Lee school.
You'd have another set of paperwork for the leave/Sheppard school.

Drive safe!

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tango mike for the quick response. You helped me out with a question on becoming a 25p many moons ago. I do a lot of 25L work now too but to you and anyone who reads this the signal corp is so the way to go after combat arms lol.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Detrick, MD | Registered: 12 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
LOL You're welcome.

The only thing better than Signal Corps is being a Warrant Officer in the Signal Corps. Wink

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post