ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Support for Troops and Families    my psg is making my life hell with lies and false counselings
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
my psg is making my life hell with lies and false counselings
 Login/Join

posted
my name is jason i have been in the army for 3years and never had a neg counseling i was up to go to the board when I made a big mistake and am now being investigated on false allegations with witnesses FOR MY BEHALF when i found out i told my psg and squad leader to give them a heads up so they wouldn't be blind sided cause they always told me they would always try to help me but it back fired since then my psg has made my life hell he first wrote a neg counseling stating i broke the army value witch i agreed on that only cause i put myself in the situation and had a party at my house i lost my leave so i couldn't get my family so i could bring them back to the island so i asked them if i could get a memo so i could have them take a mac flight to live with me they denied that so i paid for them because they were about to be homeless i was trying to get command sponsorship for them and he told me i couldn't because i erd them when i deployed and all my kids appointments and wife's appointments would have to be on my own time even trying to get them in school would have to be on my own time i explained my wife does not have a license and would not be able to do this and he said its not his problem i could do it during lunch even though i live 20mins away from base i explained that i would not be able and he tells me well that sucks i shouldn't brought them to hawaii then. i explained again i had no choice because they were gonna be homeless and i haven't seen my family in a year and half also i begged him and he still denied me i told him i wanted to talk to 1sg and he said it would not change cause 1sg is the one that told him to do this. then i told him in a calm voice sgt then i am gonna contact the IG cause this is not right so after this he told me to go ahead because they will tell me the same thing that if they not command sponserd then it will not matter so i did research and found out since i was told to erd my wife cause she was pregnant and high risk before i deployed i could get command sponsorship it will be hard but i should be able because it was medical hardship now with 3kids i was angry that they were doing this to me so i went to family advocacy they called my 1sg and he called me in to talk to me i told him why i went and he said he was tracking from my psg that i have sent them home erd cause of a domestic dispute i said no that is not true i showed him the paper work and the psg didn't like that i was right and he got caught in a lie now today he wrote me a neg counseling statement stating that i disrespected him when we were talking about the command sponsorship so i thought i recorded the convo cause it would of saved my butt but i didn't... before i realized that! i talked to the 1sg and told him he was lying and i had it recorded he said to bring it in but i didn't record it and now im gonna look bad but my psg is doing the same thing to another soldier and recommending article 15 what can i do how do i deal with this cause they are always gonna believe a nco over a spc no matter what i am at edge and just reenlisted for 4 yrs and loved the army but it seems like there is no help for soldiers in my situation he does not like me and is making my family and my life hell putting me on details on weekends witch i don't care about but if i lose my rank for all these lies i will not be able to take care of my family also my career is gonna be ruined cause i don't no how much longer i can keep my military bearing and not really disrespect him there is like 7 soldiers that he does not like and get treated the same way PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Posts: 7 | Location: hawaii | Registered: 11 September 2010Report This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Sorry but I can't even read that. Try using paragraphs so it looks like readable english.

(You can click the paper with " marks on it on the bottom right of the post to "edit". )

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
I found it amazing that there was not one period or comma in that entire post.

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
I wasnt going to say anything about that b/c thats not what we are here for but I did scan the whole post to see anything that looked like a "." or a ","...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Report This Post

Picture of ArmyWife~N~Soldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjaypromoter:
my name is jason i have been in the army for 3years and never had a neg counseling. i was up to go to the board when I made a big mistake and am now being investigated on false allegations with witnesses FOR MY BEHALF. when i found out i told my psg and squad leader to give them a heads up so they wouldn't be blind sided cause they always told me they would always try to help me, but it back fired. since then my psg has made my life hell. he first wrote a neg counseling stating i broke the army value witch i agreed on that only cause i put myself in the situation and had a party at my house. i lost my leave so i couldn't get my family so i could bring them back to the island, so i asked them if i could get a memo so i could have them take a mac flight to live with me. they denied that so i paid for them because they were about to be homeless. i was trying to get command sponsorship for them and he told me i couldn't because i erd them when i deployed, and all my kids appointments and wife's appointments would have to be on my own time, even trying to get them in school would have to be on my own time. i explained my wife does not have a license and would not be able to do this, and he said its not his problem i could do it during lunch even though i live 20mins away from base. i explained that i would not be able and he tells me well that sucks i shouldn't brought them to hawaii then. i explained again i had no choice because they were gonna be homeless and i haven't seen my family in a year and half. also i begged him and he still denied me. i told him i wanted to talk to 1sg and he said it would not change cause 1sg is the one that told him to do this. then i told him in a calm voice sgt then i am gonna contact the IG cause this is not right. so after this, he told me to go ahead because they will tell me the same thing, that if they not command sponserd then it will not matter. so i did research and found out since i was told to erd my wife cause she was pregnant and high risk before i deployed, i could get command sponsorship. it will be hard but i should be able because it was medical hardship now with 3kids. i was angry that they were doing this to me so i went to family advocacy. they called my 1sg and he called me in to talk to me i told him why i went, and he said he was tracking from my psg that i have sent them home erd cause of a domestic dispute. i said no that is not true i showed him the paper work and the psg didn't like that i was right and he got caught in a lie. now today he wrote me a neg counseling statement stating that i disrespected him when we were talking about the command sponsorship so i thought i recorded the convo cause it would of saved my butt but i didn't... before i realized that! i talked to the 1sg and told him he was lying and i had it recorded. he said to bring it in but i didn't record it and now im gonna look bad, but my psg is doing the same thing to another soldier and recommending article 15. what can i do? how do i deal with this cause they are always gonna believe a nco over a spc, no matter what. i am at edge and just reenlisted for 4 yrs and loved the army but it seems like there is no help for soldiers in my situation. he does not like me and is making my family and my life hell, putting me on details on weekends, witch i don't care about, but if i lose my rank for all these lies i will not be able to take care of my family. also my career is gonna be ruined cause i don't no how much longer i can keep my military bearing and not really disrespect him. there is like 7 soldiers that he does not like and get treated the same way PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Okay I added punctuation. My advice is to be honest with the 1SG, tell him that you thought you had the convo. recorded but you were mistaken. He will probably think you were full of shit to begin with, but all well. Is the issue with your family settled since you went to Family Advocacy and proved that your wife was ERD b/c of medical issues? That is the only thing I would be concerned about. You can't prove that he's putting you on details b/c he doesn't like you, and all you can do about the counselings is write in where you initial that what is being said in the counseling is untrue. Go to the 1SG each times he gives you a false counseling and show it to him. That's my advice. If the 1SG doesn't work this out, go to IG.

Posts: 759 | Location: Fort Carson, CO | Registered: 12 March 2010Report This Post

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted Hide Post
quote:
My name is Jason. I have been in the army for 3years and never had a neg counseling.
I was up to go to the board when I made a big mistake. I am now being investigated, on false allegations, with witnesses FOR MY BEHALF. When I found out I told my PSG and squad leader to give them a heads up, so they wouldn't be blind sided, cause they always told me they would always try to help me.
It back fired. Since then my PSG has made my life hell. He first wrote a neg counseling stating I broke the army value[s]. I agreed on that only cause I put myself in the situation and had a party at my house.
I lost my leave so I couldn't get my family, so I could bring them back to the island. So I asked them if I could get a memo so I could have them take a mac flight to live with me. They denied that.
So, I paid for them because they were about to be homeless. I was trying to get command sponsorship for them and he [my PSG] told me I couldn't because I erd them when I deployed. [My PSG stated]... all my kids appointments and wife's appointments would have to be on my own time. Even trying to get them in school would have to be on my own time.
I explained my wife does not have a license and would not be able to do this. He said its not his problem I could do it during lunch. I live 20mins away from base. I explained that I would not be able and he tells me well that sucks i shouldn't brought them to hawaii then.
I explained again I had no choice because they were gonna be homeless and I haven't seen my family in a year and half. Also I begged him and he still denied me. I told him I wanted to talk to 1sg and he said it would not change cause 1sg is the one that told him to do this.
Then I told him in a calm voice,"SGT, then I am gonna contact the IG cause this is not right."
So after this he told me to go ahead because they will tell me the same thing that if they not command sponserd then it will not matter.
So I did research and found out since I was told to erd my wife cause she was pregnant and high risk before I deployed I could get command sponsorship. It will be hard but I should be able because it was medical hardship with 3kids.
I was angry that they were doing this to me so i went to family advocacy. They called my 1sg and he called me in to talk to me. I told him why I went and he said he was tracking from my psg that I have sent them home erd cause of a domestic dispute. I said no that is not true. I showed him the paper work and the psg didn't like that.
I was right and he [the PSG] got caught in a lie. Now today he wrote me a neg counseling statement stating that i disrespected him when we were talking about the command sponsorship.
So I thought I recorded the convo, cause it would of saved my butt but I didn't... before I realized that I talked to the 1sg and told him [the PSG] he was lying and I had it recorded.
He said to bring it in, but I didn't record it and now I'm gonna look bad. My PSG is doing the same thing to another soldier and recommending article 15.
What can I do? How do I deal with this cause they are always gonna believe a NCO over a SPC no matter what? I am at edge and just reenlisted for 4 yrs and loved the army. But it seems like there is no help for soldiers in my situation. He does not like me and is making my family and my life hell, putting me on details on weekends, witch I don't care about. If I lose my rank for all these lies I will not be able to take care of my family. Also my career is gonna be ruined cause I don't no how much longer I can keep my military bearing and not really disrespect him. There is like 7 soldiers that he does not like and get treated the same way. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

I will get to the help part as soon as I post a couple corrections. No disrespect, but if you talk like you write, you may not be getting the help you need because people don't understand you.

If NCO's did their job, I wouldn't have mine.

Posts: 232 | Location: FT Leavenworth | Registered: 09 July 2007Report This Post

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted Hide Post
First, Jason, I understand that you made it through a deployment and you first enlistment with out getting into any trouble. Good job. Not a lot of Soldiers can do that.

It seems as though you sent your Family back to the States when you deployed. That was your option. When you returned to Hawaii, you had a party and got in some trouble, did you? That trouble resulted in you being denied leave to go see your Family.

I can understand that got you upset. Because you got your leave taken away does not mean your Family can fly to Hawaii at the cost of the Government to be back with you. Further, you had to pay to fly them to you. Unless I am missing something in the regs, when you ERD them, you can't later change your mind and have the Army fly them back to an OCONUS base.

I also don't get why your Family was to be homeless. If it was a financial problem, your Commander or AER may have been able to help, but since you could get them to Hawaii, I am thinking that was not it.

So, what I am seeing is that you wanted to see your Family when you got back, got in trouble, lost your leave, and moved your Family to be with you because you couldn't wait until you could take leave again.

Now that your Family is with you, you expect your leadership to make allowances for you, to release you from duty and details so you can take care of them when you did not have to move them to be with you.

If there was a domestic violence charge, your PSG may be misinformed. If there was not, ask him why he believes there was one. Or find the documentation for why the ERD was approved, and show him it was not for Family Violence.

Working on weekends sucks. I agree with you on that. If there are seven of you doing it though, it may not be that the 1SG or the PSG don't like you, it may be that there is a detail to be done, and you got picked for it.

By what you posted, the only thing that it seems may be a lie is what your PSG stated to your 1SG about domestic violence. There does not seem to be a pattern of lies directed toward you. Get the correct information to your 1SG, but don't be surprised if he backs your PSG--Not because of loyalty among NCO's, but because you had a party, got in trouble, and now expect the Army to make your life better in the short term.

Finally, you have the right to wreck your career over this. You can get all pissy and lose your bearing, or you can overcome this. When you are eligible again, go to the board, and become the kind of leader you want your PSG to be.

Posts: 232 | Location: FT Leavenworth | Registered: 09 July 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
NO ITS not that i got in trouble i understand this but i was told from my cmd and 1sg at that time that they will help me bring them back and for my family being homeless is because they were suppose to have me get them so they left the house and went to my moms to make it easy and no the lies my psg been telling not only on me he been using that we disrespected him when that was not what happen we talked and even after we talked he told me i respect that you came to me and told me your issue but now he wrote me a neg counsel saying that i disrespected him cause my 1sg chewed him out cause i showed my paper work from the cmd and 1sg that they were recommending them cause the army could not support my wife as a high risk pregnancy ad it also say that my coc will help me bring her back when we get back from deployment and about the details i don't care about them i volunteer for details but now all he has done is just pick the guys that were there and put s them on stupid details now this is a psg that tells us we are pussy's cause we go to sick call but he hasn't done pt in mths and is on a profile himself i was told that because of my knee injury that i was a pussy and i told him i don't have a profile and wouldn't get one but he said i wasn't hurt so i went go a profile and told him see i do have a injury and will still take the pt test injured because i always try 100pct the time he has not ever taking one since he has been on island we have 30 pax in our platoon and 15 are pending article 15s cause of lie i heard him and the pl one time plotting against a soldier cause his wife was a high risk preg and he need to go home from training cause she was having complications they said o he is lying and even called his doctor when they found out they said well he lied about some other stupid shit that was not true i tryed to say to them that that was a lie and they told me shut up or we can make it happen on me this is the leadership we got they are always lookin for a reason to screw someone this leadership should not even be leaders because they have no interigdy also the don't look for the welfare of there soldiers OK one more thing to try to prove my point we were training and told that we gotta watch what we eat no burger king no candy no sodas allowed witch i agree is a good thing but then the leadership comes in our tent and have burger king and candy and teases a few of us with it i told them that its double standards and is not allowed and they smoked me while they were eating it this is a dictatorship not leadership

posted Hide Post
yeah thanks for the help and advise but i have to comment on the rest of the idiots that comment no periods or paragraphs thanks for the advise i amd just writing fast cause i am doing this threw my phone and it takes longer to hit alt and the punctuations ok so why dont you try to help instead of criticizing me u must be like all the other shitbag leaders that wanna just make there rank and forget were u came from ok so maybe ya should help instead of making me feel like im stupid

Picture of 91B All-Wheeled
posted Hide Post
Wow....hope it works out for you.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters
Its the size of the fight in the dog that counts.

Posts: 53 | Location: Ft. Hood, TX as of 20101201 | Registered: 06 September 2010Report This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
If you want help, you need to take time to write your posts coherently. That looks f*cking ridiculous.

No one is a shitbag leader for not wanting to read your posts. Would you read a counseling statement from your superior if this is how it looked? Of course not.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Report This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
yeah thanks for the help and advise but i have to comment on the rest of the idiots that comment no periods or paragraphs thanks for the advise i amd just writing fast cause i am doing this threw my phone and it takes longer to hit alt and the punctuations ok so why dont you try to help instead of criticizing me u must be like all the other shitbag leaders that wanna just make there rank and forget were u came from ok so maybe ya should help instead of making me feel like im stupid

With that attitude no one will help out.

If you want help at the bank do you walk in drunk talking some language no one understands?

If you're not going to take the time to make it halfway readable I'm not about to take the time to read what you ranted about.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Report This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Exactly.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Report This Post

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not sure if I am a shitbag leader or not, as I went through your post and proofread it, read that and responded. If all you want to do is blow off steam on your new phone, you may want to take it somewhere else, like a blog or something. If you want some help or advice, save the insults, use the caps and punctuation that your phone has, or wait until you can make a readable post and then ask for help.

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSG Schwartz:
quote:

I'm not sure if I am a shitbag leader or not, as I went through your post and proofread it, read that and responded. If all you want to do is blow off steam on your new phone, you may want to take it somewhere else, like a blog or something. If you want some help or advice, save the insults, use the caps and punctuation that your phone has, or wait until you can make a readable post and then ask for help.

I am with you.
If even after people are telling him that we can't barrely read/understand what he is posting, he is STILL doing the same thing, that means he doesn't give a crap of what people here are saying. So why we should give a crap of what he is saying?!?!

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Report This Post